Friday 22 July 2011

With my Space Friends

   Today, when I'm visiting some rooms, Yumi called me to go watching the Shuttle to depart. I waiting for a long time at there with my friends. They are MaiRie Étoile , MiaRi Étoile , Yumi Étoile , Miyuki Étoile and more ! 


  After waiting for a long time, the shuttle also depart ! After watching, where is my star ?! We are so surprise ! After a few days, I saw there were a post at Official Guide. There write the star has a bug ! OMG ! So waste my time for waiting :( 


  Chatting a while, we also took some pics together with some friends that are waiting at there or visit there. 







First time take pics with many friends and we also make a perfect circle. It's too hard to tell them make it. Mai callus to make it a perfect circle and I also confused to stand where better. MaiRie also helps us. She really is a good photo taker. 


-Asuka_Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment