Tuesday 26 July 2011

World Chef ( Old Facebook )

   Hello friends ! Actually, Joane din't has Facebook. She is using Pico.Net to online her Pico. Long time while I din't play Pico, she has a Facebook but now her facebook was hacked and the Pico at the Facebook has AG. OMG ~ Bad luck are we. Joane and me already got hacked !

  Now, she is using my old Facebook to online her World Chef but sometimes she also will help me to online my Pico when she is online in World Chef. Maybe she will not always online World Chef. She said to waste time for cooking ~ >.<

  Try to add my old Facebook and add her in World Chef. But maybe she will ask me to accept your Facebook request. Don't forgot to write down a note that she or me will accept it. Maybe some peoples will so surprise why I give my Facebook password for her and let her use my Facebook to play World Chef.

  I very trust her that she will not hack my Facebook. Sometimes I also help her to play her Pico by Pico.Net. We need to trust each other. But if the people that you really don't know her, don't let her your password her know.



Oh well ~ Actually this profile pic is not I put it ~ xD








-Asuka_Joan




No comments:

Post a Comment