Monday 11 July 2011

Missed You ~


       I've been really busy past a few days. Sometimes, I try to online but I din't saw Joane was online. I'm so happy when I saw Joane was online just now. I very missed her. She din't online about a week. Yes, she has online past a few days. But that time I was busy and I din't online. 


    I asked her to follow me and take pics together. That time, my internet connection was lag... I very love this picture. I also love the love shape that make with blocks. 


   We also went to the Summer Pool to take pics too ! At there, we also ride the cute dolphins together. It's hard to has a chance to riding dolphins in the Summer Pool. I guess the dolphins din't come out at summer. Haha ~ 


   I was so happy to has a chance riding the pink dolphins too ! It's was too high. And the pink dolphins gonna jump into the pool now ! Help ! I gonna fall ! 


Joane and me also playing water at there. OMG ! I gonna become ice. The water at there was cold. Joane din't scare the cold water ?! She's doing a cute post and the post tell me that she din't scare cold water.


    We also chatting at there. While we are chatting, I told her that I will has a trip to Singapore.  I scare she will boring that time and I went there for 5 days ! I was surprise when she said she will go to Singapore too at August. Same month I go too ! But, the day no same.


We also swim at Pool. It's was so fun to swim at there with Joane. We swim at there with our dress. We forgot to bring our swimming outfit to there. OMG !


When we came up from the Pool, our dress was wet. That time, we feel so cold. This make us scare for we din't bring swimming outfit. 


When Joane and me came to came back to my home, I quickly change my dress. But, Joane can't change. Cuz I din't has a dress for her. 

This is a unlucky day to swim at the Pool. I think she will be very cold. This is a unlucky day that Joane and me ever had in Pico. 


-Asuka_Joan 


     









No comments:

Post a Comment