Saturday 6 August 2011

Happy Birthday ~ !

HAPPBIRTHDAY

Asuka_Andy

To my one lovely Lolita daughter.
     Daughter, I know that you never had a Birthday in Pico World since you played Pico.  I hope you feel great for joining Lolita start from 5 months. I always wish that I will has a daughter that from Lolita. I always wanted to tell all the Lolita members, readers and the others that you are part of Lolita Family. I feel pround to has a lovely daughter that is a part of Lolita Family who was older than me 2 years old. xD

     Thank You so much for helping me sometimes. We will always help you and support you. We love you so much ! :D 


From ~ 
Asuka_Joan
Your young Pico mother ~ xD

     We also celebrated her Birthday at many rooms. Actually, this is the first time I celebrate her Birthday ! It's seems some Lolitas came only. Andy always din't online at Pico. I also can't bring her to meet some Lolitas. 




Not all Lolita members come. But these people numbers is enough to celebrate it her Birthday. I wish I can improve their social. 


-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment