Saturday 23 July 2011

Copy Cats ~

    These a few days past, I always at Mai's Room 1. One day, I saw ....... and LOOK !!!! 



  Actually this is a boy ! A MaiRie Étoile with 1 Props , 2 buddies and 19 stars. So many copy cats in Pico that like to copying MaiRie Étoile 's name ? This is a noob action. Just change it if you really copying MaiRie Étoile's name. 

Today, Joane told me that she saw a girl also copying MaiRie Étoile's house. And Joane also took it her profile a picture. She told me that she clicked the Props button T_T 


This girl also copying MaiRie's looks. It's a good action for copying ? No way ! It's not a good action. I really hate those people who copying MaiRie's name or copying her looks. I always saw i at Pico. 

Go and search it MaiRie Étoile now. And then you will saw it many. The picos to show at the search list maybe din't thats all. Some of them maybe din't show it at there. 

Don't be a copy cat ! 

-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan



No comments:

Post a Comment