Saturday 23 July 2011

Lolita Member

   
 Hi Lolita Members ! I'm Joan. Maybe you already forgot me. I din't meet many members in Lolita for a long time. Lolita will has a meet Lolita Members. I create this event to let Lolita Members to meet each other. And this event is just for the Lolita Members. I wish you all can come to this event on the day. 


★ Meet Lolita Members 

  • Date : July 24 ( Sunday ) , August 6 ( Sunday ) 
  • Information : 
  • Send a message for Asυкα_Jσαn in Ameba Pico or Facebook. If you din't add her in Facebook try to send her a friend request. 
  • * Please write a note so that she can accept your request.
  • You also can comment at Lolita FanPage to told she or Joane that you will come that day. 

★ Location 
  • Send me a message first that you will come or not. 
  • I will send for you a message that the location. 


~ Please come ~ 
~ Just for Lolita Members ~ 

-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan x Asuka_Joane 


No comments:

Post a Comment