Monday 11 July 2011

Missed My friends ~

   It's was been a month I din't meet my friends in Pico after I changed my old account ~


~ Nicole / Cutie ~

I also din't meet Nicole/Cutie for a long time at Pico ~ I wish someday I will meet her and chat with her about her Pico Life while I din't meet her ~ 

~ MiaRi Étoile ~

I also very miss Miari Étoile. She is my my best best best ..... friends in Pico ~ I wish I can meet her in Pico as fast as a rocket ~ I very like to play reversi with her too. I also wish I will play reversi with her some day ~

~ MaiRie Étoile ~

I very miss MaiRie Étoile too ~ ! I wish I will meet her as fast as I could ~ ! I also wish I has a chance to play reversi with her too ! 

~ MaRie Étoile ~

I also din't meet MaRie Étoile for a long time ~ And I also din't add her in my new account. I wish I will meet her while I'm meet MaiRie Étoile and MiaRi Étoile ~



~ Miyuki Étoile , Yumi Étoile and Rose Étoile ~ 


I also very miss them. They also with me when I'm boring. I wish I can meet them ~


~ Rame ~ 


I very miss Rame too. When I'm sad, I always find her. She always helps me when I need her help. Wish I will meet her. 


~ My Étoile's Friends and Lolitas ~

I also very miss my Étoiles friends and my family ( Lolita ). I wish some days I will meet them ~


-Asuka_Joan




No comments:

Post a Comment