Saturday 23 July 2011

Space Station

     Joane and I went to Space Station and bought the new items ! We are very enjoy at there. There also has many Stars at there too !

   We go around the area and check out those amazing things ! We very love those things. I remember that long ago I always dream that I would saw the moon in front of me. And I dream that I can flying around the in the rocket. And step on the round moon.

  And see how big is the moon is. It was so funny.


We are so so so enjoy at there. It was a good moment. We already posted the video. 
Click here to see in our blog ~ Click here to see on YouTube ~ 


We also waited for a long time to see the Shuttle depart. After waiting 1 hour, we saw the shuttle depart ! It's so amazing. But we also din't get star. >< 

Too waste our time for waiting 1 hour. 


-Asuka_Joan





No comments:

Post a Comment