Saturday 30 July 2011

Everyone ~

     Well well well, actually we want to take this picture with Christine. But she is offline that time. So sad of this. We went to many rooms but we can't found a great place for taking pics. At the end, we choose to take pics at Mai's room.


Bad is, we can't take this pic with all Lolitas. I wish we can take it together one day ~ 


I'm so happy to see mum and dad was only.... I also took a pic with mum. 

Second,

There's also has a new member in Lolita ! Her name is : Stella_Lee. OMG ! I never thought that Lolita already has many members. But, we will NOT close Lolita now. Don't be surprise.......


This is a pic that I took with her. 

Third

There's also two new members joined Lolita yesterday. One of the name is : Aries_αmi


-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan



No comments:

Post a Comment