Tuesday 26 July 2011

Busy ~

   About a month, Joane and me was very busy for preparing exams. Maybe we will din't online for a long time ~ Maybe we will online for a hour or 30 minutes ? I think so. 
 
  Well, maybe I will online but I was AFK. If I'm moving or do any action but you call me I din't answer means I'm AfK ~ But I'm using Auto-Clicker. If you really want to find me, try to some Slots Area. I will sit at there ~

  If Joane was online, maybe she was AFK too. Maybe we will moving together at the same area. But we are AFK. If you really want to take picture with us, just take it. You din't need to ask us if we are AFK. Feel free to take pics. But don't forgot to post on our FanPage and share it with us.

   If we are at Slots Area and we are moving, try to take pic. But some time we rotate at front of the Slot Machine. Please don't mind it.

  These are some places maybe we will go there and AFK ~
  ~Pool Party ~ Space Station ~  Slot Area ~ Sacred Hall ~ Matsuri Festival ~ Star Festival ~
  I think that's all ! I will ask Joane then I will try to edit or Joane will edit ~ .

-Asuka_Joan x Asuka_Joane

No comments:

Post a Comment