Thursday 1 September 2011

Again ?!

     Well, just now I just checked the Official Pico Blog. There's another Pico Maintenance today ?! Aw man.... I actually before Pico din't released World Chef and there's din't have Sim, this game, I will be really boring for nothing to do ! But now, Ameba Pico have released World Chef and Fb also released Sim ! So now, I will not be really boring ! Yay ! I'm will be not boring if there have Pico Maintenance !


   But I just checked World Chef then I saw that World chef also Server Maintenance ! X_X Just play Sim better ? 


   Well well well, I wish Pico Maintenance will be cancelled. But, I don't really undeerstand that why always Maintenance ? Every after Maintenance, I will check the Star Collection, new places and more. But I always saw that nothing change after Maintenance.  






   I wish that Ameba Pico Maintenance will not be always appear ~ 


-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan x Asuka_Joane
Asuka_Joan









No comments:

Post a Comment