Tuesday 13 September 2011

Blacky ~ ♥

   Just now, I just went to Mai's room and chatting and AFK and there for awhile. When I'm back from AFK I saw Mai's skin turned to black ! Surprised me actually ! xD Then Mia also changed and the others also change ! I just followed them change too ! And see ! 



Oh yeah ~ ! How's hot isn't me yea ? xD LOL Actually this is the first time I change my skin to black at the first time ~ Guys, if you really want to change, just don't forgot to change your eyes color into light green, light red or light blue also ! If you changed dark color, maybe your eyes will gone ! 


* Click to enlarge * 

See carefully the boy that are sitting on the left side chair. See his mouth. Isn't his mouth gone ? I never saw a pico that din't have mouth actually xD.

I never though that it's so fun to be black ~ xD If I din't change into black, maybe my gummies now will be more than 11,000 xD 


For my black best memory, I guess this is ! 


-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment