Thursday 1 September 2011

Missed

      It's been a while since I spend my time with my dear sis, Joane. I really missed her and the other Lolitas so much I was happy to saw that she was online today ! 



So I asked her to come into my room. Then, she came to my room. Well, actually that time my internet connection so lag that time. But, I was surprised when I saw Andy and Stella came to my room and then they were gone ! O.e 

  Well, I also followed Joane to my old AG room. Old AG room ? Not too old rite ? xDD She also told me that her Pico Life while I'm not online. Many things happened in my AG room. Every also quite fine. 

Well, we also checked the Ameba Pico Official Blog. We saw that there was another Photo Contest ! Of course we also joined. 




Of course we also choose a picture to join the Photo Contest. Can you help us like the picture please ? 


-Asuka_Joan x Asuka_Joane
" Like please ! Thank You ! "




No comments:

Post a Comment