Tuesday 13 September 2011

Playing Fire ~ Yay xD

      After be black guy, I also chat with Rose,Rame and Miyuki. After chatting, I also AFK about 15 minutes. While I'm back from AFK, I saw my sis, YuRi whispered me. I also asked her for taking pics. Cuz it's too boring ! 



Of course we also having picnic in the new park ! It's too fun at there ! 


We also went to Star Festival for praying. Wow ! Good timing sis ! I never though that we pray together in the same timing ~ !


We also play fire in the Matsuri Festival ! xD How's naught are us ! LOL. Haha ! I'm burning sis's hair. Burn Burn Burn ! Wish her hair turn into black ! Haha !


Of course, we also have runing around the Matsuri Festival with our fire xD Watch out guys ! Be careful for get burned ! LOL. 

Well, today is so fun hanging out with my friends and my sis. 
Haha xD 


-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan








No comments:

Post a Comment