Sunday 18 September 2011

Buddies :(

      Hello everyone ! I know some of my friends of friends or the others want to add me. I also can't accept your request cuz my buddies list are full. But some of them call me delete one of my buddies so that I can accept her/his request. Isn't good for deleting my friends. I can't delete them. Although they are rich or poor, they will also be my friends. So, because of you so I delete them ? I will never do like that ! 


      To those that I deleted cuz my buddies already out of 100. I don't really want to get banned. So so so sorry for that :( If you want to add me, you also can add my 2nd account. My 2nd account ID : ♥Asuka_Joan♥. I promise to you, I will accept it. But if my 2nd account buddies list full again, it's so sorry. You also can still following me. I will also online my 2nd account. 


      I also wish that I can have 100+ buddies without any scare for get banned. But some of my sis told me that maybe it will get banned. Cuz you just can have 100 buddies in Pico. I wish you can understand about this :)










-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment