Thursday 22 December 2011

Not be online

       Hello there. Sorry for not posting for a long time. I'm getting busy, busier and busier with my exam. I need to prepare it for my next year exam, UPSR exam. I know, my exam is on next year September. Pico is a fun game, I know. But my exam is more important than a game. I need to use these months for prepare it. I wish you could understand.

      Well, I will not online from today until next year September or October. But, I will try to online on Chinese New Year, but I can't promise you guys. I will try to online if I'm free.

       For these months I din't online, Joan will help me play Pico. So maybe you guys will see I'm online. Oh, it's getting late! See yah later!

      MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!



-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joane



No comments:

Post a Comment