Friday 2 September 2011

Xiao Lang Keng Eric ! :P

       Just now I just visited Eric's room when I saw his event. After I'm at his room, I saw spams was came out. The people who make the spams is Hiruko and Eric. Well, the first event that Eric make, the word is almost scolding Ceci. 


      I also told them to stop their spams but SEE ! 



First, I'm not from Farm, I'm from Malaysia. Just check Lolita members list and you will see it ! But, you forgot somethings ! There's many Joan in Ameba Pico World ! Well, I also you're doing this event for what Joan ! :P 

After their spam, Ceci told me somethings ! 

(16:58) Cє¢ι★Čristąllo: joan
(16:58) Asυкα_Jσαn: yes ?
(16:58) Cє¢ι★Čristąllo: lets go out of this "xiao lang keng"


Xiao lang Keng ?! lol xD Well, I also heard that Ceci want to quit Pico. If she really quit, you may have a bad chance Eric ! :P :P





-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment