Tuesday 2 August 2011

Write Your Note *

     I know that some one else want to add me in Pico and Facebook. Please write a note at there or send me a message so that I can accept your friends/buddy request. I've already revived 11 friend request that has no note and has no message on Facebook. If you are the of them in the 11 peoples, please send me a message now.

    Maybe after 1 week I will start to Ignore the peoples that din't send me a message. So please send it now !


Well, I also never though that Joane bought almost same things with me. Haha, it's looks we are same people. I also never know that why some people can call me into Joane ? No way ! I'm Joan not Joane. Stella and Aries sometimes will call me into Joane ! No ! No ! No ! 

I din't carefully to see her eyes ! See it carefully.... her eye's colour was change ! Joane you din't tell me wan !! 

-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment