Monday 15 August 2011

Fashion Photo Contest Winners !

     Hi there everyone ! We are here to announce to you the winners of Fashion - Photo Contest ! First of wall, we would like to say thanks the those people that joined this Fashion Photo Contest. Thanks for posting your great picture !
    
The winners will recieving a props and rinngs plus these winners will be receiving friend request from us. We also will send a message to you if you're a winner in the Photo Contest too. 

I also wants to Thanks for my friend, Miyuki for helping choosing too. That time I was such as confused for choosing ... Thanks to you for helping me Miyuki. ^.^ 

Barbie♡мαкίyσ☆


Pico ID : Barbie♡мαкίyσ☆



-♥ Winnie ♥  


Pico ID : ♥ Winnie ♥

Dress : Casual Lolita Pleated Skirts Dress /wh
Star Printed Trendy Head Ribbon /pk
Elegant French Long Gold Button Boots
Hawaiian Hibiscus Earrings /rd
wristwatch /bk
Happy Four- leaf Clover
pear earring /bl 



" :O... Make me confused when I saw this xDD " 



- Kristen ♪


Pico ID :  ♪ Kristen ♪



- Rina_αmi ♥


Pico ID :  Rina_αmi ♥

* Pls change ur mouth  Rina_αmi ♥ *  
-Joane 


We are so sorry. Joan just chose 1 only then Miyuki chose 2 ? I think.. I just see the pictures that they choose. I also trying to choose one more but all the pics it's so hard to choose. So sorry 
-Joane 




-Asuka_Joan x Asuka_Joane





2 comments: