Friday 12 August 2011

Banned Pico for Using Cheat Tools

      Eh ? I just Joane and I just checked Offical Guide. We saw that there was a post that it's wrote

Dear Pico Users,

Using cheat tools in Pico World is strictly against the rules.
Those users who attempt to cheat will be banned from this service.

Several users have been banned already for this reason, and are not able to come
back to Pico World. In this case, all items and AmebaGold will not be refunded.
Thank you for understanding, and have a safe and ethical Pico life. "

Thank you
- Pico Staff  ( * See the original post at HERE * ) 

 Before this post posted in the Offical Guide,  Joane told me that she saw many Pico users was using Cheat Tools too. Actually I also saw it many Pico users was using. If you are at the park, you will saw many.

     I think they was boring for their gender ? Guess why...... ? Answer the question beside >>>>>


- Lolita Sisters
Asυкα_Jσαn
   

No comments:

Post a Comment