Tuesday 23 August 2011

Gothic Mansion is Leaving

      Hello there ! There's a bad news that I want to tell you. And the bad news is....... Gothic Mansion is Leaving on the 1st of September. I very loves this room. I got the clothes in my AG account. I wish I can log in and wear the clothes.







There are Red & Purple Gacha for this theme. Both colors are perfect for Gothic Lovers, right?! You must check out these rare items as well !
The golden birdcage filled with roses are especially rare! So consider yourself luck if you get this one! Collect them all and show your friends!! You can get this ONLY IN GACHA !

Also, you should definitely take a look at Vivianne’s Shop!! She will help you make your own Gothic Mansion! More items are available in Gacha & Shop!



Go there and bought down the clothes before it was leave !! 






-Asuka_Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment