Wednesday 24 August 2011

Happy Birthday Dad ~ !

      Just now, Joane, mum and I just celebrated dad's Birthday in Pico. Sorry for the amount of the people for celebrating your Birthday Dad. I can't find more friends that time cuz mum and dad will offline after 15 minutes. 
Well the pic just below :


Some of the members of Lolita and the others also asked me about that mum and dad have AmebaGold or not. Actually,they din't have. They told me that they din't always online so it is too wtase. 

Although mum and dad din't have AG, we will also respect as our real parents. 

_______________________________________________________________________

~ Mum's Room ~

Just now, mum also told Joane and me to visit her room. She said that she already decor it again her room. 

* Click the pic to view larger. * 

I very love mum's new decor. It's so nice exspecially is the stage. But dad's room din't decor it again but he said that he will decor it if he have enough time to. 

-Asuka_Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment