Sunday 21 August 2011

Fake Page

      Hello friends ! We would like to ask you about do you saw a Fake Page that named " See More " ? I think you will be angry to see it when you clicked the button. 



After you clicked the button that wrote " You just got owne... " you will see another new window.

*Click the picture to view larger*

In this window, you will saw you're name at there. I used my Facebook so I saw my name. Eh ! I'm not Mr. I'm a girl. I could be Mrs. And, I'm not married ! Do you din't about the people that created this page owner's grammar so bad ? xD. 

But I never though that the page Likes so many ! 


So many rite ? I never though that the blog that same with this have so many Likes. If you really want to visit it this blog, just click the link below : 






No comments:

Post a Comment