Thursday 4 August 2011

Fake Or Real ?

       I'm so surprise to see Mai has another sis. Just now, when I'm visiting Mai's room 4, suddenly a girl that named " mary    cute " call me get out of Mai's room. And she also said that she is Mai's real sis in real life. I was so surprise to see it. I never heard that Mai has a real sis.

" Get out from my sis ( Mai ) room ! She is my sis in real life. She din't told me that what is her Facebook's name. I'm not her fake sis ! Shut your mouth ! "











   She said like that. I ask her do she know Mai's facebook's name ? She said Mai din't told her. Then ? She said she is Mai's real sis in real life ! Real sis don't know that your sis Facebook name ? This girl's facebook friends also din't has Mai in there.

   Could it be real if she says she is Mai's real sis ? Hey guys ! You call Mai MaiRie or Mai ? She call Mai is Alice ! I never heard that people call her Alice.

   Well well well, I also told Mia about this. Whenever, just let she be Mai's sis. Just let her be alone. The people that you are at here, do you hear that she said Mai Oyama or just Mai ? Yeah right ! She said Mai ! Has many Mai in Pico right ? She din't said Mai Oyama so, don't care her. Maybe she is talking with another Mai ?

   Ha ha ! Look carefully... her Facebook name is Massy Tong. Mai's is Oyama not tong ! How could they be sis in real life ? Sis and sis is same right ? One " Tong " then another " Oyama " how to be sis in real life ? So difficult......

   Just careful of her. Don't ask her so many. She will scold you shut up. If she really scold you shut up, just scold back her " shut your big smelly mouth ." Lol xD ! Just careful of her !!!!

-Click here to see her Facebook Profile

-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan
" Don't be a fake Pico. Many peoples hate the fake Picos.
 If she reall scold you shut up , scold her " Shut your
 big smelly mouth " back ! Haha xD  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment