Sunday 12 June 2011

Loser

I'm very angry of the boy " *RenjheneI* " now. Cuz he scold MaiRie........

" You dirty Liars. First you hack me, then Frame me with your silly blog and you lie like hell to make you sound good. Well sorry it dont work. Proof that you hack me click my URL or visit http://etoilehack.blogspot.com/. How dare you rite a mean about me your so mean delete it now or ill tell Ameba Pico you make me get lots of spam mais. "









It this MaiRie's wrong or his wrong ? Huh ? If he tell Ameba Pico, it's ok !! I will call to Ameba Pico and repot you Lie Poo !!!! Don't let me do this to you !! I don't really like to do this things cuz this silly things will waste my time. I'm not an adult I need to study !!! If your waste my tine start from today, don't make me complaint you to Ameba Pico !!

  And don't make your girl account name into MaiRie ÉtoiIe , Lie Poo !! Your fail now !! We are the winner and we are cool at here !! And we are 100 % laughing at you *RenjheneI* !! You will always be a loser 

And don't post the Fake Posts and let us read !!  
I First time see a Lie Poo people like you " *RenjheneI* !! Thank You for runing at our Cool Pico Life !! :P
     

BYE LOSER
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK !



-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joan x Asuka_Joane 


No comments:

Post a Comment