Saturday 25 June 2011

Fake Hacker

~ Fake Hacker ~
I hacked by a people that named Bernieddieth Lim in facebook . But you need to search Bernie. I think she is the girl that call me give her my facebook password .

" I always give people AmebaGold. Wanna AmebaGold ?      ( she asked me ) I will not hack you. Just give me your email and your email password. I don't need your facebook password. Just trust me. I'm not a hacker. "










Then I lie her said this is my sis account. I really don't like to lie. I just want her stop asking ! And she deleted my pics in facebook then she added her pics.

Hιкαяι Yυмιкσ and me try to call her change my facebook password and let me log in. But she kicked us. That time, I think I will call to facebook. But Hιкαяι Yυмιкσ's dad said " If you call to facebook it will not solve this. " Bad at here. If I call to facebook also nothing can help me. Cuz she log in my facebook then log in my Pico. 

And Hιкαяι Yυмιкσ's dad helped me solve it. I really happy when I can log in my facebook. I jsut wanna said Thank You to he.

~ Thx For helping me ~

-Asuka_Joan
" Don't think do like this will log in my
 facebook. I will think many things to solve it ! "


No comments:

Post a Comment