Saturday 11 June 2011

MaiRie will always be an angel !

Guys ? Do you believe MaiRie is not a hacker ? But somebody din't believe her !! Cuz she's really a hacker ?? Huh ?? And I also don't know why the people can believe that boy !! Please tell the reason to me !! Don't just tell me the reason is " Cuz MaiRie is a Hacker " Don't tell me this is the reason !! Just tell it the reason to me after you read this post or comment at this post and I will see it ! We must will always be an angel !! Do not lie people somethings ( The people that lie < Ex. *RenjheneI* ........ > ) 

When I'm searching MaiRie's name.............. Look there has another people that her name same like MaiRie !!


A People Who Has Same Name With MaiRie Étoile
that has 0 buddies and 0 props too ! And has only 6 Stars !! 

Look their name carefully !! MaiRie Étoile and MaiRie ÉtoiIe . Fake MaiRie Étoile got "I" as "L" on her name. In Pico, it appears an " l " and you cannot really see the difference. But why don't you try the note pads ??? Copy and paste their names and see the difference between of their name ! Fast !! Do it before *RenjheneI* change the fake MaiRie Étoile 's name.

His Fail Place 


Look 

             Her Tinny        

Small Room !







Well , Well , Well ...... Your really proof now *RenjheneI* !! And our Proof is more better then yours Lie Poo !!! LOL !! 

And don't do thoose blog and Lie us !! Don't waste your time for making this Fake Blog !!!!! And take your time and be a Loser !!!  

" Don't make me Hate You !!!! " 

MaiRie will always be an angel !!! 



-♥ Asuka_Joan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment