Sunday 12 June 2011

*RenjheneI*'s Fake House

I've already visited the Fake boy " *RenjheneI* " 's house with my friends !!


Well , Well , Well....... I think now has many people was believe MaiRie that she is not a hacker. But some people don't believe !! I don't really understand why they din't believe it !! The things that I tell at my blog was true !! We are not lie you, guys !! Please support her she is really not a hacker !! Just " *RenjheneI* " make a joke and lie us !! 

I think he has too many time to do these silly things !! Please don't support he because he is really lie us and if you really want to support, just support MaiRie !! Please don't believe he !! And don't props him and don't ring his room !! He's such a Fake People I ever see !! 

DON'T WAS YOUR TIME WITH YOUR SILLY THINGS , LIE POO!! 


-Lolita Sisters 
Asuka_Joan x Asuka_Joane
" Thank You to those people who trust MaiRie. "
Wish you has a great Pico  Life

No comments:

Post a Comment