Saturday 11 June 2011

* Renjhenel * is a liear

Guys, do you think MaiRie is a hacker ? I think not but * RenjheneI * said MaiRie hacked he !! This is the story begin .....



" MaiRie said she'll give me 1000 AG. So I got exited and I gave her my email and password. I thought she was trying to be nice but she hacked me. "












If MaiRie is a hacker, why don't she hack me when she is using my FB ? And I don't know why so many people was not believe MaiRie, cuz she's really a hacker ? And he said MiaRie will not at pico world no longer....what should he do with her ? Report her ? No he can't cuz this is not MaiRie's wrong it's *RenjheneI* wrong. If he really report MaiRie's we'll report he back !! 

Did you think about MaiRie's feeling now ?? If your her you will be very sad ..... yea ? But you all don't think of her feeling now. And I don't know why so many people can said she is a hacker !! And this boy do a blog that named " Étoile's Are Hackers ! ". Why he can do this blog !!?? Cuz this is not MaiRie's wrong it's *Renjhenel*'s wrong. 

OMG !! The boy really reported MaiRie's !! Guys, Please report he back !! His pico name is *RenjheneI*. Don't forget to report him !! Please call your friends to report too !! Thank You for report guys !! Please always support her too !! :)  


-♥ Asuka_Joan ♥

I wish all people can understand her feeling 
and please don't said her agian ! :)

1 comment:

  1. sorry, I can help you guys who have become victims of hackers
    I can reinstate your pico char
    if interested contact me on facebook
    by nick ape_marley

    ReplyDelete