Saturday 8 October 2011

Joane is back !

     Hello everyone ! Happy Halloween ! After some days, and I'm finally back !  My exam is finish and I'm finally free ! How's everyone going ? I really miss Pico and Joan. There's so many changes in Pico. That was a surprise ! 


   Joan will be busying watching her favourite video, Winx Club. Let's wish for her to get good results in her examination ! How about you, guys ? Isn't your exam finished yet ? I wish you will get good results in exams. Cheer up for yourself because everything is not hard for everyone. Well, I also wish you get good results in my exam. 




Just remember : 


     Study hardly in your exam. Pico can play it any time when your free. Right ? But, exam can ? You can just answer once. We must study hard. You must do your best in exam and don't let your parents worry about your exam. 


     How's Joan exam marks now ? Well, I wish you could score good marks in her exam. I will be online for a long time in Pico. But, I will also busy for watching the movie that Joan were watching. We're looking like a busy person. Huh ? 


     If you want to find Joan or me, come to Hannah's Birthday Night Party tommorow night. Good Luck in your exam ~! 




-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joane






     

No comments:

Post a Comment