Saturday 12 May 2012

Joane is back!

     Hello everyone! It's Joane. How's everyone going? It's been a long time I din't playing Pico since a few months ago, reason for studying. 

      This time I'm back. But mostly I will online at night on Saturday and Sunday night. But I'm not so confirm about this, this maybe will be a measure. 

       Well, I would also want to tell everyone that I've made a private pico account using pico net. In that account, I've bought AG.

        But sorry, I can't add anyone in that account because of these a few days my network not that well. Maybe next time?

         And also, I want to apologize to our readers, supporters. Sorry about our page not that active. Because of before, Joan and I were busying studying for our examination.

     Ah, finally our exam week was passed. But my important exam is coming forward, on September. That's why, you guys can't see me around Pico. I'll try to get more time to get online after the important exam. 

     Joan's important exam is coming to her too, wish her luck!



-Lolita Sisters
Asuka_Joane

No comments:

Post a Comment